Sunday, February 20, 2011

The little things.....

A couple of days ago when I wrote my "losing weight" blog, God showed me he was listening. I had quoted Julie Hadden from The Biggest Loser in that blog, and that evening my husband came home and said he had a gift for me. He hadn't read my blog that day so I was so surprised and yet delighted when he handed me Julie Hadden's book "Fat Chance". My husband knows what a struggle my weight has always been, and I'm so thankful he bought me this book. It just showed me yet again that God hears me, and is there for me, and will help me through this journey.

I have been reading this non-stop since I have recieved it and it's an amazing book. I recommend it out there for anyone who is on this journey of losing weight.

1 comment:

  1. Hey there!! I didn't know you had a blog!! I just saw it when you left a note for Tracie... :) The link for my blog is on my FB page if you should ever think you might want to stop by...

    See you later this week at choir! :)

    ReplyDelete