Monday, May 2, 2011

Tis the season.......... for Little League!!!!! :-)

I think I said this last year, but I can't help it.... I LOVE LITTLE LEAGUE BASEBALL!!! As a girl I played softball and since God blessed me with BOYS.... I now am in love with baseball!!!

I look forward every spring to getting them out there and seeing them play and this year my little Sammy gets to play for the first time!

I don't know if they will always play and that's ok. I've always asked them what they want to do and I will enjoy whatever they decide to do, but right now... it's baseball!! :-)

Here's my little guys! GO TEAM CRAIG!!!!

Sammy right before his first game! :-)


Joseph on the bench waiting to hit his first game of the season. It was sooooo cold and windy (you can tell by his face) outside but he had a blast! :-)

3 comments:

  1. Looks like fun. Our daughter Anna started playing T-Ball again last weekend. I was going to post it but my Droid phone pictures didn't come out too good. Have a nice week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went back and posted a couple of them on my slide show :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Gerry I am on public computer so had to sign in as anynomous. Sorry I haven't been able to respond to your comments, my home computer isn't working right.

    I will go and check out your pictures! :-) Hope you had a great Easter and talk to you later!

    Kassie

    ReplyDelete