Monday, May 16, 2011

an old picture........

While on facebook the other day my mom posted a picture of me and my little brother..... her reason was showing my little brother how one of his twin girls looked like him..... and as I was looking I saw my children in my face too....and it just made me smile. It also makes me smile when I see my siblings and parents in my children as well.... I love how God did that... so you see generations of people that you love in your children's faces and personalities.... :-)

I'm so blessed not only with my husband and children, but with my first family. My dad, mom and 7 siblings! :-) That's right I have 2 brothers and 5 sisters :-) The breakdown Jenny, John, Kim, Karen, Kelly, Krista, Kassie, and Josh :-) :-)

I don't know that I will have that many kids, but I'm so thankful for my family and feel so blessed for what God has given me.....

The picture of me and my little brother :-)

My Dad, Mom, Kim, Karen, Kelly, Krista, me and Josh

A pic of my sisters Kelly and Krista and me


My oldest siblings Jenny and John


Sometimes a simple picture makes me realize how blessed I have been in my life... i'm so thankful for all the blessings God has given me.

1 comment:

  1. What great photos of your family--both growing up, and now that you've grown up :) Hope you are doing well! :)

    God Bless!
    Melissa Jack

    ReplyDelete