Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Easter 2011.......

Here are some pictures of my little guys on Easter.....




I might have to do suits someday but right now they all get new shirts for Easter sunday :-) Normally I try to get matching shirts, but I couldn't find one in each size this year....This was taken right before they left for church...


Sammy at our church easter egg hunt...


Jonathan picking the perfect egg.... :-)


Joseph (black & red pants) with the older kids in their egg hunt....


Since my husband and I have had children we have passed on traditions to our kids that we had as children. My favorite one is hiding the easter baskets the night before Easter so that the kids wake up and search for their basket. My mom used to do that for us and she even did it until I was in high school and for my older siblings who had moved out.... it was such a fun thing that we have passed it onto our kids. Here are some pictures of previous years them finding their baskets....


The best part was Easter Sunday Morning at church though.... there is nothing like celebrating Easter at church... praising God for sending his son... and thanking Jesus for dying for us..... and not staying dead... but rising again!!


The reason we celebrate Easter :-)


I hope you all had a incredible Easter as well!!!!

1 comment: