Monday, September 21, 2009

Weigh In Monday

Well to my surprise I lost a pound last week!!! Woohoo!!! And something miracleous happened.... all of the sudden I am not craving junk food anymore... I'm not sure how it happened, but food that normally I would want I am not wanting... hopefully this will last long enough that I lose some serious weight over the next month or two. I won't be my goal by my birthday but as long as I keep losing at a healthy pace and continue to make lifestyle changes, that is all that matters.

On the family side of things... Jonathan said dada yesterday, it was the most precious sound. Each child when they learn how to say your name, just makes you feel so awesome! He is close to crawling too.... hopefully within the next month he will get all the coordination down.

Well i'll catch up with ya'll later!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment