Sunday, September 6, 2009

Ok warning about tomorrow....

I may decide to not weigh in....... well because.... you see...... I went to my mother-in-laws today.... and there was sooooo much great food.... and I didn't want to be rude.... and not eat all the wonderful things that they had prepared.... so I ate.... and ate..... and ate some more..... :-(

But that's ok tomorrow is a new day. I am trying to remember that my body is the temple of Christ and he does care if I take care of it or not. I can't serve him as good if I am tired all the time, or don't feel as good as I could if I were healthier and taking care of myself. I need to eat to live, not live to eat. So while I am going to be studying and trying to continue to grow in my heart relationship with Christ, I need to take care of my physical self as well.

So I may not weigh in tomorrow, but after a good week of exercising and eating right I will, and hopefully I will get to see my little weight tracker go down a little bit. :-)

Thanks for all the encouragement from those on facebook who read this blog and comment there (those of you who read my blog and aren't on facebook you can leave a comment here if you want)

No comments:

Post a Comment