Sunday, August 16, 2009

A day in the life of a mom with 4 boys!

We were having some friends over today, and the boys room look like a tornado had hit it, so I decided to pick up before church this morning. The boys and mike had left because I also needed to nurse Jonathan and so I figured I would just drive us in a little bit. I was picking up things and looked down into one of the boys jeeps. Well there were some toys in there and a little pretend frog. I was thinking "man that looks like a real frog... and I don't remember seeing a toy like that before". We had my nephews over the night before so I thought they had left a toy over and so I decided to pick it up so I could return it. I touched it and then made the very startling discovery it was a REAL baby frog!!!!! I screamed several times very loudly, hyperventilated a little bit.... my heart was racing and then I decided that i needed to pull it together. I went and got an empty bin, and scooped him up and took him outside. I know this is the first of many surprises (as i'm told by other moms of boys), but I am hoping it never gets worse than this!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment