Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Something new.....

As I read blogs.... I am going to start sharing every once in a while a blog I come across that I think you all will enjoy as well... and the one I came across today.... well I can relate 100%.... it's a mother of 3 boys, and the name of her blog is "Raising Three Sons- Not a bow in sight" :-)

Here is her blog from yesterday.... Click here to read it.... I'm sure you will enjoy!!! In fact I don't think I could say it better myself.... because everything she wrote... I live it every day!! lol :-)

Trust me... if you are mom of even one boy... you'll relate to this blog... click HERE!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for visiting my blog :) It's good to know I'm on the journey of mothering with so many others! I look forward to following your blog :)

    ReplyDelete