Thursday, January 14, 2010

Star Wars and Snow Day....

Well I was never much into Star Wars until they started making the new ones. About two weeks ago all 6 were on TV and my husband Dvr'd them for us to watch. I was hooked!! We watched it every night after the kids went to bed until we were finished with the "first" three. I soon lost interest as we got into the middle of the 4th. Needless to say when I saw my son Joseph wearing his daddy's coat... I immediately thought of the Jedi's.... you can see what you think.....



And as for the snow day... Joseph was begging for 5 days to go out and play because he wanted to make snow angels... but it was just too cold. So finally on monday it reached 32 degrees and I told him that he and Samuel could go outside to play.... and he got to make his snow angels! Samuel wasn't interested in snow angels, just chasing daddy and joe around I think. :-)




No comments:

Post a Comment