Sunday, January 10, 2010

Movie Mondays

One of my best friends Chrissy and an AWESOME blogger, had a cool idea called Wordless Wednesdays where she posts random pictures, and I just thought it was the neatest idea. Well I love videos, and on my facebook page I post videos... inspirational.... humorous... just things that affect me in some way.... and I wanted to start making it a thing I do on my blog....

This first one... I must say this song has changed me.... when I listen to it, I immediately have to stop whatever I am doing and listen and sing along. Usually by the end of it I am in tears... in awe of God and his love for me.... Hope it touches your heart as well....

My first Movie Monday is.......




comment and let me know what you thought of the song please.... thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment