Thursday, January 29, 2009

What I love about being pregnant....

I realized the other day that I only have a little over 2 months left of this pregnancy. My 3rd precious boy will be here soon, and although there are plenty of things about pregnancy that I don't like....heartburn... having to use the bathroom about 4 or 5 times a night.... having to have my husband help me get up off the couch!!! Looking in my closet and seeing all my "skinny" clothes that I know I won't be in to for a LOOONNGG time.. :-) There is so much more that I do love. Last night my little boy was active and i just sat there with my hands on my belly feeling him move all around and I was just in awe. I love dreaming about what he will look like, who's personality he will have and what he will do in his life. I love it when my other 2 boys ages 4 and 2 both sit on each side of me and lay their heads on my belly and talk to their new baby brother.



Having children is such a huge blessing, whether you are able to have a baby, you adopt a baby, or you take care of others children. God gave us little miracles and it's amazing that he entrusts us to take care of them.

One thing I do look forward to however about this pregnancy being over is getting my body back, ok let me rephrase that... "attempting" to get my body back. I had just started losing weight with Weight Watchers when I got pregnant. I try not to be vain, and worry about what I look like, but it's hard in todays day and age when the size all women want to be is a size 1!!! I am just going to eat healthy, exercise and follow Weight Watchers and see what happens. What matters now is a healthy baby boy at the end of this pregnancy.

1 comment: