Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Innocence....

As a mom sometimes we wish our children's lives away. When they are newborns, we can't wait for them to smile and roll over, then when they accomplish that we are soon on to other things to wait for them to do. Yesterday I read one of the saddest stories about a little girl whose life was taken away by her own parents... and it made me stop and assess my own life. I want to slow down and take time to enjoy each of my children's steps in life. I don't want to rush them through life, i want to hold them a little more, tell them I love them a little more. It's easy to get busy with life and then we look back and realize our little "babies" are growing up and will soon one day not be with us any longer. I am inspired to slow down and cherish their innoncence. So if you are reading this... stop the cleaning for a minute.... and just go and hold your child and let them know how much you love them!

No comments:

Post a Comment