Thursday, December 31, 2009

New Years Resolution

I know everyone has feelings about New years Resolutions. Well here is my thought... it's better to at least have a goal. Sure some you may not meet, but to have a goal is so important. So my New Years Resolutions are:

1. To read through the bible in a year (hopefully doing a reading once a day and not playing catch up and doing 3 or 4 in one day..... ) :-)

2. To exercise at least 3 times a week (hopefully more than that, but want to be realistic)

3. Read some non-fiction books about becoming a better christian wife, mother and woman!

Well I think that sums up what i am going to be striving for this year. I hope that next year this time, I will be able to say I kept these three!!!


May God help me and the rest of you out there making resolutions... to keep them!!!

4 comments: